Wednesday, July 15, 2009

fav flower of the year!

my fav flower of the year! the name is larkspur! it mean cheerful. i like cheer2 thing...hihihi so having it display in my house, make my house very cheerful...enjoyable..lifable (is there any word as lifable?) hahahahaha i've never seen this flower in malaysia before...maybe i just didnt found it...it there somewhere...i guess... i really luvvvvvvv this flower...it catch my eyes u know! so far i've seen it, there r few colors...there are white,red,soft pink, striking pink....n i luv all of them... i guess my new fav flower will be larkspur now....hheheheheh...kaching!!!


believe me...bunga2 kat atas tu akan bloom after 1 or 2 days....really!

this is how it look like when it dying...ops the last survivor...

sakit mata kan...merahnyaa mak ngah!


my both fav flowers...great combination...it make my day!!!

sPasiba!

No comments:

Post a Comment