Thursday, June 11, 2009

THE GIFT

privyet!!
lately ni, i've been reading a book by cecilia ahern....my fav author....i'v read most of her books accept 1 (p/s i luv u) coz that 1 i've watch the movie already...kita mmg suka sgt!!!!!! buku2 dia..it suit me ya know! so latest book from her was 'the gift'. not finish reading it yet...but soon to finish...when that happen...it probably take me 100 years to wait for her new 1.hihihi....
so bila fikir pasal the 'GIFT'.....i list out few gifts that i received....which r my fav....

this little book really beautiful...it really like a gift...



my other...other...other....half...(not the remote ok!!!)

a gift from dear anem...farewell gift..


i consider it as gift also...he bought it just for me so that i wont be bored living in uzbek...and it really help a lot...n my fav game is lego....cooollll!!!!


si pendek dan si panjang...si panjang, our anniversary gift...from both of us...hahhhahahah.it kind of our deal,that for our anniversary,we will buy things that we both want...


hmmm there he is....my most fav!!!! luv luv luv luv luv.......him so much!!!! i go crazy n zombi without him..he is a gift from God!

sPasiba!

2 comments:

  1. tu lens panjang tu lens apa? hehehe.. thats the best gift to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi...angah baru bli...lense sigma 17 - 200 f/2. hsm
    hihihii berat giler....

    ReplyDelete